Glovo couriers are users who want to make life easier for other people by delivering them what they need, when they need it. Glovo delivery jobs in portugal, they make the delivery of food easy and are independent professionals who choose to make deliveries at previously-scheduled times, using their own vehicle.
Glovo delivery jobs in Portugal
The process is quick and easy. Simply register on this page, watch a short online info session, and send the requested documents. Then, once you have an isothermal backpack and learn to use the Glovo Couriers app, you’re ready to start delivering with us!
Glovo company offers you a fun way to make money while enjoying your city and spending more time with others. The flexibility of our service gives you the freedom to define your own hours and generate income during your free time.
To be able to offer your courier services, you will need to sign our contract and comply with your region’s regulations regarding self-employed professionals. You will also need your own vehicle and to be of legal age.
What are the requirements to use the glovo delivery jobs in Portugal?
- To be older than 18 years.
- Have your own vehicle (motorbike, car or trotine/bicycle).
- In the case of car or motorcycle, have Driving Permit (we accept Driver Permit from CPLP and OECD countries) and Insurance (which does not need to be in the name of the applicant).
- Having a smartphone.
- Have an identity document (passport is accepted as long as it is accompanied by the Manifestation of Interest).
- Have an open activity in Finance with CIRS 1519 OR CAE 53200 (if you don’t know how to get it, see the step-by-step guide here).
If you meet all the requirements, you can find and start the registration process and start delivering in less than 24 hours. It is really as simple as this.
How does the registration process work for the glovo delivery jobs in Portugal App?
- Register on the website with the requested information.
- Take a look at our informative session, where we show you a series of videos and ask you some simple questions. The session lasts less than 10 minutes.
- Annex all requested documentation (all documents will be reviewed, if one or more are incorrect, you will be informed to submit it again).
- Make sure you have an isothermic bag. Your backpack doesn’t have to be from Glovo, but if you want one, you can buy it from the Glovos Store during the registration process.
- Lastly, download the App and access your profile as soon as you receive the account activation confirmation.
You are ready to start delivering!
Interested in the Glovo delivery jobs in portugal? Please fill out this form (page in Portuguese) and we will get back to you.
Not interested in this job offer? You still have plenty more offers, please check also for another available jobs.