Bluwalk has new employment offers, our mission is to make it quick and easy for anyone to earn money in the urban mobility sector. Our turnkey concept facilitates access to diverse sources of income by streamlining contact with a vast network of partners in each area of activity.
Since 2015, thousands of drivers and couriers have increased their incomes with Bluwalk, many pocketing over 400€ per week.
Our vision is simple: to become an international reference in the urban mobility work opportunity sector by using digital platforms and tech to simplify and streamline the relationship between drivers and couriers and urban mobility companies, breaking down the barriers standing between hard-working people and financial stability.
Working at Bluwalk means joining a dynamic and innovative team determined to reach the highest levels of professional diligence and excellence. We have new employment offers and we strive to do our best, day in and day out, and stay on the cutting edge of mobility services with solutions that make a difference in people’s lives.
That’s why we invest in selecting the best professionals to work with and helping them grow. We believe in talent, provide top-notch tools and create opportunities for our associates to reach their full potential.
Employment – Bluwalk has new job offers!
Customer Activation / Sales
A customer is someone who is making money for themselves by working in the field of mobility, through Bluwalk and for one of our partners. A successful Customer Activation is someone who effectively and efficiently helps Bluwalk to acquire customers.
This employment offer require you to
- Contact potential customers (leads) and persuade them to submit an application to start working with Bluwalk.
- Validate the application fulfils a set of requirements.
- Upload the customer’s information to the partner platforms (Uber, Bolt, Uber Eats, Bolt Food, Mercadão, CTT, DPD…).
- Monitor the activation status of the customer in those platforms.
- Make sure the customer has managed to walk the last mile and started working.
- Potentially perform a set of support activities that help our customers become active, such as:
- Register vehicles in TVDE platforms and monitor their activation status to allow our customers to use them,
- Register TVDE trainings in our website to allow leads to register in them and become closer to being customers,
- Receive leads’ inbound calls or tickets and help clarify doubts and/or provide additional information.
- Potentially re-activate previous customers.
- Potentially coordinate with our partners to help ensure our customers can become active working with them.
The ideal candidate
- Has 1 or more years of sales experience;
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and via telephone;
- Is fluent in Portuguese and English;
- Is able to convince leads to become customers;
- Is self motivated and wants (!) to acquire customers;
- Doesn’t mind performing document validation and other administrative tasks.
The following are pluses for this employment offer
- Is proficient with computers, with a focus on excel/google sheets;
- Has an university degree;
- Has experience working with Odoo (is a plus).
As an accounting technician, your mission is to be the financial whiz behind the scenes, providing vital support to the accounting and finance team. From maintaining accurate records to preparing reports, and processing payments, you’ll be an essential part of the team. To excel in this role, you’ll need a keen eye for detail, sharp analytical skills, and a knack for working collaboratively. Your commitment to ethical practices and clear communication will be key to your success.
This employment offer require you to
- Collaborate with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial and fiscal information.
- Ensure that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
- Align general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Gather supporting documentation and maintain records of the platforms which the company works with.
- Prepare and maintain records of all payments.
- Perform other functions as required by the role.
- Ensure the accounting entries are made throughout the month and reconcile bank statements.
- Support monthly and annual reporting, including liaising with regulatory bodies and auditors.
- Ensure the registration of invoices in the system, as well as verify current accounts.
- Perform administrative tasks such as identifying fines and providing financial-administrative support.
The ideal candidate for this employment offer
- Higher education in Accounting, Economics, or Management;
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience;
- Good knowledge in the financial area, particularly in accounting, including SNC regulations;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Proficient in Excel / Google Sheets;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy;
- Team spirit and proactivity.