At St. Julian’s we have currently have teaching english jobs Portugal available, we are a well-resourced, successful, non-selective British international school with a reputation for academic excellence, founded in 1932. We currently welcome around 1100 pupils of over 45 different nationalities. Our students have been described as “outstanding representatives and ambassadors of the St Julian’s School spirit: open, caring, curious”.
At St. Julian’s, we believe in holistic education and expect our teachers to make active contributions to the pastoral and extra-curricular life of the school.
The teachers and staff enjoy one of the warmest and most supportive professional climates imaginable. – CIS & NEASC, Nov 18
We have been accredited by CIS and NEASC since 1998, we are a Member of COBIS and our Head of School is an International Member of HMC. And value skills-based learning along with meeting the rigorous requirements of the English National Curriculum, International GCSEs and IB Diploma. We seek to constantly improve the provision for learning.
Teaching english jobs Portugal – St. Julian’s is hiring!
- Maternity Leave Cover Primary Classroom Teacher (Foundation) Duration of one year
- Social Media & Communications Assistant (local hire)
- Summer School Assistant
- Summer School Senior Assistant
Maternity Leave Cover Primary Classroom Teacher (Foundation) Duration of one year
Core purpose – Teaching english jobs Portugal
- Fantastic Social skills, being able to build up positive professional relationships with schools and pupils.
- A motivated teacher committed to the inclusivity and academic excellence of every student in your class.
- The ability to produce good administration skills in recording, taking photos and collecting evidence for schools on what they have received this year.
- Organised, reliable and a good communicator.
- The ability to develop and inspire children through your enthusiastic approach to all sports and activities.
- Good behaviour management.
- A passion for teaching.
- A commitment to their own continuous professional development and the professional development of others.
- To deliver dynamic lessons that stretch their classes and encourage a passion for the subject.
Essentials – Teaching english jobs Portugal
- Teaching qualification in Primary Teacher
- Experience teaching primary students (aged 3 – 10)
- Experience in developing fine and gross motor skills
- Experience in developing skills
- Experience delivering extra-curricular clubs- Coaching qualification
- status levels references.
- Fluent in English
- First Aid Certificate
We will provide
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical and life insurance
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment
- Relocation package for an international appointment
Key information – Teaching english jobs Portugal
- Human Resources – For any queries pertaining to currently listed vacancies, please contact our HR Manager Mrs Paula Soares at [email protected]
- Data Protection – By submitting your CV and any documentation supporting your application, you authorise us to store it for future recruitment activities within a 12-month period.
- Safeguarding – Please read our Safer Recruitment Policy. St. Julian’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and a CRB or associated police check. St. Julian’s School is an equal opportunities employer.
To know more about these teaching english jobs Portugal offers please check the apply page. Not interested in these offers? You still are promoting plenty more available jobs, please check also for another available teaching jobs in Portugal.