Tivoli currently has available luxury hotel Jobs for you. Would you like to work on new projects as part of a successful team or start working now on your career in hotels? Are you looking for an interesting challenge? You have found a great starting point. Come and discover our company and become part of the team at Luxury Hotel Jobs.
At Tivoli Hotels & Resorts, we place clear emphasis on the talent of our staff. We have strong, innovative, and dynamic teams that, through their dedication and professionalism, ensure that every guest enjoys an unforgettable experience at our hotels.
With over 80 years of existence, the Tivoli Hotels & Resorts chain currently has 10 properties in Portugal, 2 in Brazil, and 1 property with 9 boutique hotels in Qatar. We differentiate through a range of unique experiences offered to guests and innovative and excellent service. In Brazil, the Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo Hotel stands out for its luxury and style, while the Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte Bahia is a clear reference point in Brazilian hotels. And whether in cosmopolitan cities, romantic retreats, or idyllic beach destinations, our hotels in Portugal are a reference for genuine hospitality, kindness, and warmth.
Our aim is to improve our hotels with high-profile partnerships and innovative products: Purobeach in Marina Vilamoura Algarve Resort, Duna Beach in Lagos, and the independent chain of hotels, Global Hotel Alliance.
Bring your talent to our project!
Luxury Hotel Jobs: Tivoli is hiring for nine roles and positions
- MAINTENANCE WORKER (m/f) – Tivoli Avenida Liberdade
- RECEPTIONIST DE 2.ª (M/F) – TIVOLI ORIENTE LISBOA HOTEL
- DRESSMAKER (M/F) | Tivoli Carvoeiro Algarve Resort
- 1.ª, 2.ª 3.ª . COOKS (M/F) | Carvoeiro . Algarve
- COOKS (M/F) – TIVOLI AVENIDA LIBERDADE
- NIGHT AUDITOR (M/F) | Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotel
- KITCHEN SOUS CHEF (M/F) | Vilamoura . Algarve
- INTERSHIP | ADMINISTRATIVE COST CONTROLLER . (M/F) | Algarve
- GUEST RELATIONS (M/F) | Lagos
Requirements and qualifications – Luxury Hotel Jobs
- genuine smile
- Customer orientation
- Passion for service
- I like teamwork
- Professional attitude
- Schedule flexibility
- Willingness to learn and evolve
- Professional experience in similar functions. 4 or 5 star hotels or superior restaurants/bars
- Minimum 12 years of schooling and/or Professional Course adapted to the function (preferred)
- Knowledge of HACCP hygiene and safety standards
- Integration in a dynamic team, focused on a service of excellence
- Compensation commensurate with the role
- Ongoing Training Plan to enhance career development
- Access to the e-learning training platform
- Possibility of functional, national and/or international mobility
- Incentives and Benefits Plan
Leisure – Luxury Hotel Jobs:
- Special rates for employees, family and friends in the different services of the Minor, National and International Group. Accommodation . F&B, among others;
- Additional Dismissal Day to Celebrate Birthday Day
- Credits awarded based on years of service to convert stays or meals at Minor, National and International Group hotels, resorts and restaurants
- Health and wellness
- Health insurance
- Home Medical Assistance
- curative medicine
- Cafeteria with free access to employees and interns
- Free uniform and access to laundry room for uniform cleaning
- Participation in various internal actions and social and environmental responsibility projects
- Protocols with local partners – access to discounts for employees
- Send us your spontaneous application or see the Tivoli luxury hotel jobs that are available (on this page, please search for “Portugal” jobs).