Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
Mechanic jobs Portugal – Bolt is hiring
As a Mechanic, you will be responsible for diagnosing damages and repairing scooters and e-bikes. This is a very important job, as we are responsible for the safety of our fleet’s users. Once repairs have been completed, it will be important to test the scooter or e-bike in order to confirm its safety.
Your daily adventures will include – Mechanic jobs Portugal:
- Repair scooters to maintain the highest level of quality
- Perform general repair work and check-ups
- Test scooters before releasing them
- Inspect the scooters in use and identify problems within the different parts of the product
- Previous experience as a mechanic (preferably in automotive or electronic repair industries)
- Understanding how to assemble and disassemble a product
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of using various hand and power tools
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Work in fast-moving teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Take advantage of Bolt credits to ride our scooter and use our ride-hailing services for free.
- Enjoy various team events to get to know your colleagues.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
Not interested in this Mechanic jobs Portugal jobs? You still have plenty more offers, please check also for another available other transport jobs. Also follow our facebook page to check the latest available jobs.