At Vision-Box we have production assistant jobs available, you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative, and hands-on. Use your energy and drive to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, convenience, efficiency, and security of travel and border control offering biometric-based digital identity management solutions.
Has a partner of the most prestigious Governments, Airports, and Airlines enhancing citizen services and traveler experiences, establishing identity ground-truth through high-performance enrollment, verification, and authentication while enabling multi-directional data transactions and actionable intelligence.
Vision-Box develops state-of-the-art user-centric citizen touchpoints, custom front-end applications, and collaborative orchestration software, towards a premium experience and service level.
We have delivered to date over 5000 electronic identity solutions spread across the globe, enhancing access to a robust identity scheme for hundreds of millions of citizens every year.
Production assistant jobs – Vision-Box factory is hiring
As a Production Assistant, what are you going to do?
- Assembly of electrical and electronic components (I.e. assembly of electric switchboards)
- Assembly of a set of components on the chassis of the finished equipment (I.e. Integration of electric switchboards in the structures of kiosks and gates)
- Completion of equipment’s by adding covers, checking material alignment and controlling that there´s no spaces between covers
- Verification of Quality procedures using a checklist document before moving equipment’s to Quality Assurance team
- Assure that work place and equipment’s are kept cleaned and organized
- Identify, fix and prevents problems that may cause poor quality and delivery delays
- Occasionally can support Deployment Specialists in the field for the installation of equipment
- Comply and assure compliance with the rules and procedures of Health, Safety & Environment and report any non-conformity detected in this area
- Comply and assure compliance with the rules and procedures of Quality Management System and other Management Systems that the company may adopt
- Ensure the confidentiality of the information available within the scope of the activity, as contractually defined
What are the skills and professional experience we’re expecting from you?
- Team Work,
- Ability to work under stress,
- Learning capability
- Qualification in Electronics and Electricity
Send us your application for production assistant jobs in the job application page.
Not interested in this production assistant jobs? You still have plenty more offers, please check also for another available other industry jobs. Also follow our facebook page to check the latest available jobs.