Navan has travel agent jobs available, the company is the all-in-one solution that makes travel easy so you can focus on being there, not getting there. Say goodbye to spending hours on the phone trying to change your flight or saving stacks of receipts to manually input expenses. From EAs and finance teams to travel managers and employees, Navan empowers people to focus on the things that matter most to them — all while providing companies with real-time visibility, savings, and control.
At Navan, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a Navan employee both in and out of the office.
Travel agent jobs – Navan is hiring
At Navan, our mission is to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. We help our travelers focus on being there, not getting there and our Travel Experience team is central to this mission – travel agent jobs!
As a member of our quickly growing Travel Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting our users’ travel needs. As owners of customer satisfaction, your role is to solve issues, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal teams to remove any barriers for the traveler – all while providing a best-in-class customer experience. As the front line of our business, you will have a unique opportunity to provide regular feedback to our product, design and engineering teams as they work towards continually improving our customer facing and internal platforms. This is an exciting role where you will have a direct impact on our day to day operations, traveler experience and product development!
What You’ll Do – travel agent jobs:
- Assist our travelers with best-in-class personalized travel support, by helping them resolve issues before, during and after travel. This may require helping with basic cancellations, changes, and updates to hotel, flight, car and rail bookings.
- Provide accurate and detailed fare information for hotel, flight, car and rail bookings, as needed.
- Ensure traveler requests are responded to within SLA requirements by comfortably navigating between chat and phone systems and our online travel tool.
- Follow company, client and vendor procedures and policies while providing the highest level service to our travelers
- Troubleshoot issues by regularly referring to our agent tools for guidelines on how to best assist the traveler
- Provide regular feedback to Product and Engineering teams to ensure agents tools are meeting the needs of our internal teams.
- Participate in regular team meetings to ensure you are up to date on new product launches, industry updates and exciting team initiatives and programs.
- Constantly improve your travel industry and platform knowledge so we continue to set the standard for best-in-class travel agents
What We’re Looking For – travel agent jobs:
- 3+ years of experience as a travel agent or similar role in the travel industry
- 2+ years of GDS experience (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo) – MANDATORY REQUIREMENT for travel agent jobs
- Fluency in English + another language (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch) – (C1 level minimum required for both languages) – MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
- Tech Savvy – not an expert but will be confident in Gmail, Zendesk, Slack and Salesforce as well as our internal travel customer service platform.
- Reliable and flexible with an openness to working non-traditional shifts (early mornings, late evenings and weekends), as we scale our support organization
- Ability to multitask with a desire to resolve urgent matters as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- An empathetic disposition with the ability to maintain a professional attitude at all times
- An independent thinker who is able to use available resources to troubleshoot issues and resolve customer inquiries.
- A skilled communicator with excellent verbal and written communication
- A team player who thrives in collaborating, giving and receiving feedback and lifting others up
- An interest in travel with a basic understanding of world geography
Send us your spontaneous application or see the travel agent jobs that we have available (select the Lisbon ou Portugal locations in Location field).