Rayner currently has Warehouse jobs in Porto Portugal available, the company is leading the way in ophthalmic innovation with IOLs and ophthalmic solutions designed to provide surgeons and patients with the best visual outcomes.
With more than 70 years of continuous growth and experience, we now sell to over 80 countries. Our mission is to deliver innovative and clinically superior ophthalmic products that consistently respond to the expectations of our global customers and reward the profound trust placed in us to improve sight and quality of life.
Rayner’s state-of-the-art global headquarters and manufacturing plant are in Worthing on the South Coast of the UK. Rayner also has regional offices in over 10 countries around the world.
Warehouse jobs in Porto Portugal – Rayner is hiring
The Purpose of the role is to contribute to a consistent and efficient Finished Goods operation. Maintaining quality of Picking, Shipping, stock maintenance and contributing to the productivity of the team.
To help drive continuous improvement in people, process, and the cost efficiency of the lens store.
- Picking, packing, and shipping customer orders seamlessly and promptly within agreed time frames
- Inbounding goods into company ERP system
- Organizing and keeping all storage areas safe, secure, clean, and tidy
- Stock check including all serial numbers
- Ensure goods inwards from Production, external suppliers and inventory transfers between sites are processed and stored appropriately and efficiently
- Scheduling and monitoring delivery/courier services
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes / methods of operating practices on the site
- Ensuring all health and safety and quality procedures are always followed
- Able to work with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast-paced picking environment
- Able to perform tasks involving manual handling, within Health and Safety Guidelines
- Demonstrate high level of flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Able to embrace process improvement and contribute to initiatives to drive the business forward
- Able to adapt to changing priorities in a target driven environment
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Qualifications – Warehouse jobs in Porto Portugal:
- Experience working in a target driven environment with the ability to work towards achieving objectives against tight deadlines
- PC literate and familiar with both word and spreadsheet packages
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures and experience in ISO 9001 environment
- Background working in a manufacturing/ process driven environment
- Experience of using ERP systems
Send us your application for Warehouse jobs in Porto Portugal on the recruitment page.
Not interested in this Warehouse jobs in Porto Portugal? You still have plenty more offers, please check also for another available other industry jobs. Also follow our facebook page to check the latest available jobs.