Unbabel has new Business jobs available. Unbabel eliminates language barriers so that businesses can thrive across cultures and geographies.
The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel enables customers to translate at all parts of the buyer journey, from initial marketing materials, website translation right through to post-sales customer support. Making it easy for enterprises to grow into new markets and build seamless customer experiences in every corner of the world.
With hubs in the US and Europe, Unbabel works with leading customer support and marketing teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft and Booking.com to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
- Empathy: We put ourselves in the shoes of our customers to interpret their needs. We put ourselves in the shoes of our fellow Unbabelers to understand their needs and behaviors.
- Mission Driven: We’re on a mission to build the world translation layer. Achieving the mission is the most important thing we can do as a company. We put the mission above all else, that can mean parking fun to achieve our goals at times. We know we can prioritize the mission whilst being kind, empathetic and human at the same time.
- Innovative & Smarts: We create products that change the world. We do it by bringing new ideas to the table and solving problems in new and better ways. Many bright sparks are magic.
- Fun & Camaraderie: We work in a fun environment where people enjoy doing things together. Having fun fosters connections in different dimensions. We want to achieve our mission and enjoy the ride while we’re doing it. We’re citizens of Unbabel and we take care of one another.
Business jobs – Unbabel is hiring – Lisbon
- Enterprise Account Executive
- Customer Support · Lisbon · Hybrid Remote
- Customer Happiness Specialist
- Business Development Representative
Enterprise Account Executive – Business jobs
At Unbabel, we are currently expanding and are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Sales Team. You will be part of a dynamic team driven to succeed and create impact by engaging with customer service, operations and marketing leaders at some of the largest companies in the world.
The BDR is responsible for the early stage in the selling of Unbabel’s solutions to prospective customers. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will be the primary contact to create meaningful, highly personalized touches to generate interest in large accounts.
BDRs are the backbone of the Revenue team, and responsible for the acquisition and influence of the majority of our enterprise customers.
Responsibilities – Business jobs:
- Developing a consistent cadence of outbound prospecting to engage with all key stakeholders in every account. Quality above quantity. High touch, relevant, educational and timely messaging.
- Responsible for the discovery and qualification of new prospects alongside the Account Executive.
- Delivering consistent messaging (social selling) and engaging with stakeholders in social media.
- Attending regular syncs with CSMs and Partner managers, leading a holistic understanding of each account and updating the account team on any key development.
- Leverage industry leading tools to:
- Identify organizations and contacts who align with our key value proposition and ideal customer profile
- Develop multi-channel outbound campaigns (email, phone, video, LinkedIn) and ensure messaging matches target persona
- Track, maintain and report lead generation activities (Salesforce)
- Proactively nurturing leads.
- Doing regular sit-downs with the Marketing/Rev Growth team to understand the current state of marketing efforts for each of the named accounts and work in tandem in any marketing campaign.
Must haves – Business jobs:
- A self-starter, focused, dynamic attitude and eager to learn.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Ability to craft compelling copy.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent time management.
- Good business judgment/commercial acumen.
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
- Flexible, open to feedback and a team player
- Open to creating and working with new ideas and methodologies
- Native level in English
Nice to have – Business jobs:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role.
- Have done some selling in the past and desire to become great at software sales
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool
Benefits – Business jobs:
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible working hours
- Individual budget to set up your workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Role-related and professional skills training, to support you on your career journey
- Access to a mentor within the company, to oversee your development in the area or your choice.
- Free Calm App Subscription
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
What to expect from our Interview process – Business jobs?
- Interview with a recruiter (30 min)
- Interview with Hiring Manager (30 min to 45 min)
- Written Task
- Team Interview ( 30min to 45min)
- Final Interview with VP/Director (30 mins)
Ideally, we like our process to take no more than three weeks.