Reception Hostel Downtown – Jobs in Portugal for English speakers
Reputable Hostel with a booking ranking of 9.8 out of 10 is looking for a day receptionist to integrate our award-winning team. Get to know more about these jobs in Portugal for English speakers.
We’re looking for someone
- Able to multitask
- Physically apt to carry bags
- Ambitious/desire to grow
- Can handle pressure
- Proficient in English and Portuguese
- Minimal knowledge of word and excel
- Based in Lisbon
We will provide you with
- Above-average wage
- Necessary and continual training
- Opportunities to grow or raise
- Opportunities to be in close touch with cultures from all over the world
- Dynamic work environment
If you want to apply to these Jobs in Portugal for English speakers, please send your CV to the email [email protected]
Not interested in these jobs in Portugal for English speakers? You still have plenty of offers; please check for other available hotel jobs. Also, follow our facebook page to check for the latest available jobs.
What is a reputable hostel in downtown Lisbon like?
A reputable hostel in downtown Lisbon typically has available jobs in Portugal for English speakers and possesses several key characteristics that make it popular among travelers and well-regarded in the industry. Here are some of the common features and qualities you can expect from such a hostel:
- Great Location: Reputable hostels in downtown Lisbon are usually centrally located, making it easy for guests to access major attractions, public transportation, restaurants, and nightlife. Being in the heart of the city is a significant advantage.
- Clean and Well-Maintained Facilities: Cleanliness is a top priority in reputable hostels. They maintain high standards of hygiene in both private rooms and dormitories. Common areas, bathrooms, and kitchens are also clean and well-maintained.
- Friendly and Helpful Staff: The staff at a reputable hostel are often known for their friendliness and helpfulness. They can provide valuable local tips, assist with travel arrangements, and create a welcoming atmosphere for guests. To enter the staff you have to apply to jobs in Portugal for English speakers.
- Security: Safety is crucial in hostels. Reputable hostels usually have secure key card systems, lockers in rooms, and 24-hour reception services to ensure guests’ belongings are safe.
- Social Atmosphere: Many travelers choose hostels for the social aspect, and reputable hostels often have common areas where guests can interact, such as lounges, bars, or outdoor spaces. They may also organize activities and events to facilitate social interaction among guests.
- Variety of Accommodation Options: In addition to dormitory beds, reputable hostels may offer private rooms, family rooms, or other types of accommodations to cater to a diverse range of travelers.
- Free Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi access is a standard offering in most hostels, and reputable ones typically provide reliable and fast internet connections for guests.
- Breakfast: Many hostels offer complimentary breakfast, which is a convenient way to start the day without having to look for a restaurant.
- Guest Reviews: Reputable hostels often have positive guest reviews on popular travel websites, showcasing their quality and reliability. It’s a good practice to read these reviews to get an idea of other travelers’ experiences.
- Value for Money: While hostels are generally budget-friendly, reputable ones provide good value for money by offering comfortable accommodations and excellent services at reasonable rates.
- Environmental Responsibility: Some hostels focus on sustainability and responsible tourism, implementing eco-friendly practices like recycling, energy-saving initiatives, and waste reduction.
- Local Cultural Touch: Some hostels incorporate local elements into their design and activities to give guests a taste of Lisbon’s culture and heritage.