Kaizen gaming careers are available, we are one of the fastest growing GameTech companies in the world. With a focus on Technology and People we aim to continually improve our products and services to provide the best and most trusted online gaming experience to our customers around the world.
We operate two brands in 12 countries: Betano (Portugal, Romania, Germany, Brazil, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Canada-Ontario) and Stoiximan (Greece, Cyprus), and employ more than 1,900 people across three continents. Obsessed with our customers, we use technology and data to constantly push the boundaries of online gaming entertainment.
Why work with us – Kaizen gaming careers
💻Tech the Ride | Our Adventure
We have made it our quest to shape and influence the GameTech industry globally. We Kaizeners move fast and make things happen: we imagine, develop and build with no limitations. Working here means getting the freedom to explore as you help us create the technology that powers entertainment.
😎Pick #oneteam | Our Culture
We each have a role to play in building a company culture we can all trust. We Kaizeners are open, direct and respectful; we support each other to reach our goals as #oneteam. Working here means facing challenges that inspire the team to be on its A-game to get the job done.
☝ Level up | Our Growth
We know our hard work will take us places. We Kaizeners get plenty of opportunities to supercharge our potential as the company grows, overcoming challenges with the support of our colleagues. Working here means continually finding new boundaries to push and new career horizons to reach. Press Play on Potential! Join our #oneteam
Kaizen gaming careers are available!
- Affiliates Manager
- CRM Sportsbook Executive
- Customer Service Agent (Portuguese Speaker)
- Customer Service Agent (Spanish Speaker) (Remote option)
- Customer Service Supervisor (Brazil)
- Customer Service Team Leader (Brazilian Portuguese Speaker)
- Customer Service Team Leader (Spanish Speaker)
- Full-stack Principal Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer (Remote Option)
- Key Account Operations Specialist (Spanish Speaker)
- Mid – Senior Software Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer
- Principal Frontend Engineer
- Quality Control Analyst (Portuguese Speaker)
- Quality Control Analyst (Spanish Speaker)
- Quality Control Team Leader (Portuguese Speaker)
- Scrum Product Owner
- Senior Frontend Software Engineer
- Senior Product Designer (Sportsbook)
- Senior Software Engineer – Tech Lead
- Software Engineer in Test
- Workforce Management Executive
- iOS Software Engineer
To apply to these Kaizen gaming careers use the apply job page and select Lisbon in the Location search field.