Now it’s time to span our wings together with you, know more about this cabin crew recruitment. Being a successful and trusted airline, Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a 100% state-owned company headquartered in Tallinn and with bases also in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon and Turku, and new hubs being opened in Munich and Hamburg by spring 2023.
We are an eager multi-cultural airline and one of Europe’s biggest capacity providers, we operate ACMI production under a wet-lease contract for major airlines within Europe. We currently employ over 700 people from 30 different countries.
Our team operates a fleet with 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, and we will be adding other three Airbus A320 NEOs over the coming months for the German market. Currently we are recruiting other aviation talents to grow with us!
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues to join our base in Copenhagen. Take your chance today and become a cabin crew member with us. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!
Cabin crew recruitment
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Completed secondary education
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records is a must
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility, as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude are your strength
- CV in English
To apply to these Cabin crew recruitment use the apply job page.
Not interested in these cabin crew recruitment jobs? You still have plenty more offers, please check also for another available other jobs. Also follow our facebook page to check the latest available jobs.