Fujitsu currently has several service desk remote jobs opportunities. Fujitsu is a diverse, global organization with over 150 000 employees in 100 countries. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. This is our way of working and our vision for the future. To do this, we need to attract, engage, and retain those people who share our vision.
People who recognize the vital role technology plays in making the world a better place. People who will transform the way the world lives and works. Fujitsu is where careers are made, and where we’ll transform futures together.
At Fujitsu, we are driven by our purpose to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. We build new possibilities by connecting people, technology and ideas, creating a more sustainable world where anyone can advance their dreams. We achieve by bringing together our integration capabilities and cutting-edge technologies, we drive your success, moving forward for a more sustainable world. We call this ‘Fujitsu Uvance’. The Fujitsu Way encompasses our values: Aspiration, Trust & Empathy.
In our recent emplyee survey, 85% of our people told us they want to work more remotely going forward. Our ‘Work Your Way’ commitment means that our people can do that with the flexibility to choose where and how they work.
Working remotely does not suit everyone and we have roles that require people to be on-site. We support all of our people in finding positive work-life balance regardless of whether they work remotely, on-site or a mix of both.
Service desk remote jobs – Fujitsu is hiring!
- Dutch Customer Support – Lisbon or Braga/Remote – IAF
- Dutch Special Campaign – SM Candidates
- Customer Support with German & English | Remote/Braga/Lisboa – IAF/SM
- Customer Support with French & English | Remote/Braga/Lisbon – IAF
To join our team of service desk remote jobs, we are now recruiting multilingual team members to support the users who contact our service desk. We are looking for candidates passionate about technology and innovation,customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task and with great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1600 colleagues from all over the world!
Role Purpose – Service desk remote jobs
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
Key Accountabilities – Service desk remote jobs
- Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Key Education and Experience for service desk remote jobs
- Proficiency in French or English or German or Dutch
- Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package)
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm
- Competitive salary package and bonuses
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance with full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- An IKEA voucher to help you build your own home office for service desk remote jobs
To know more about service desk remote jobs at Fujitsu please check the apply page. Not interested in this offer? You still have plenty more offers, please check also for another available jobs in Portugal.